[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Eclipse Release Train Name - voting now open

Eclipse Members,
As you may recall, bug#108146 was opened to collect names for the upcoming Eclipse Release Train. We collected a lot of names, but not many votes so... I've create an on-line survey to get the votes.

http://www.AdvancedSurvey.com/default.asp?SurveyID=31869

The voting will be open for one month. (Of course you should only vote once, etc.) (Of course the results will be unscientific, so have all your friends and your friends' friends and etc. vote - the more the merrier.)

Regards,
Bjorn

Back to the top