[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Upcoming Reviews

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Eclipse Members and Committers,
There's been a gap in Eclipse Creation Reviews and Release Reviews, so you might have forgotten about them.  However, the fall Review season is starting up and I thought you might want to know that the web page has the complete list and there is an RSS feed as well.  We have two reviews scheduled at this time: one next week (the BPEL-Designer Proposal), one in a few weeks (the TPTP 4.1 Release Review).  All members and committers with interest in, or comments on, these projects are invited to attend.

The call-in numbers for all reviews are:
    613.287.8000
or   866.362.7064
passcode 874551#