[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Final Reminder: Deadline to register for Eclipse Members' Meeting

Thank you to everyone that has registered for the Eclipse Members’ Meeting.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Chicago.

This is the final reminder to anyone else that would like to attend the
meetings on Sept. 21-22 in Chicago.  The deadline to register for the
meeting is Sept. 15.  If you are interested, please remember to register at
http://www.regonline.com/27033.

The Eclipse Members' Meeting and Marketing Symposium provide a great
opportunity for organizations to better understand the strategy and plans of
the Eclipse open source projects and the Eclipse community.   For more
information I have attached a detailed agenda.  We certainly hope you plan
to attend.

Thanks,
Ian

Ian Skerrett