[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Product Showcase at Eclipse Members Meeting

The next Eclipse Members’ Meeting will be held September 21-22 at the Wyndham Hotel, Chicago O’Hara Airport.  The evening of September 21, a dinner and reception will be held for all the attendees.   During the reception, we are planning a product showcase to allow member companies to demonstrate their Eclipse related products and services.  This will be a great opportunity for you to introduce your product or service to other companies in the Eclipse eco-system.

The product showcase will be very informal.  Participating companies will just need to bring their laptops and product literature.  Tables will be provided for each organization that chooses to participate.  There will be no cost to participate in the product showcase.  However, people participating will need to register for the meeting.   If you and your company are interested in demonstrating in the product showcase, please an e-mail to ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx to reserve a table.

To register for the meeting please visit http://www.regonline.com/27033.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett