[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Where are the Review conference call emails?

Dear "Over-Burdened-With-Spam Email Inboxes and Your Suffering-From-Spam-Overload Eclipse Member Owners", You may have wondered where the seemingly daily (but actually only weekly) emails from me about upcoming Creation Reviews and Release Reviews have gone. I changed to distributing all the news about Reviews and Projects via RSS Syndication. The feed is listed on the website:
http://www.eclipse.org/org/processes/index.html

For example, the next Review is the Creation Review for the JavaServer Faces Tooling Project on August 26th at 1600 UTC.

Regards,
*Bjorn Freeman-Benson*
Technical Director, Open Source Process and Infrastructure <http://eclipse-projects.blogspot.com/>
Eclipse Foundation <http://www.eclipse.org/>