[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Results of Eclipse Members Survey on Software Certification

There were 36 Member Companies that responded to the Survey on Software
Certification. I have attached the results.
We are planning to formulate a plan and bring this to the Eclipse Membership
Committee; to the Members meeting in September, and to the Eclipse Board
Meeting also in September.

If you have any questions or want to help in this resolution please let me
know.
Thanks....
skip

Skip McGaughey