[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Member Survey

Dear Eclipse Foundation Member,

I hope you are enjoying your summer. I know many of you may be taking off for holiday or returning from one, but I would like to ask for 30 minutes of your time to participate in an important study of the Eclipse membership.

Our role is to understand our members needs as deeply as we can. We have been growing at a tremendous rate this year, and this is a good time to take the pulse of the membership base on issues that we have discovered are important to you.  These questions are the direct result of conversations and interviews with many of you.

We have collaborated with researchers from the
Harvard Business School (Professor Siobhan O’Mahony and Research Associates Fernando Cela Diaz and Evan Mamas) to design an anonymous survey of Eclipse members.  This link will lead you to the survey (https://foundation.eclipse.org/survey/index.php?sid=1)

At the present time, this survey is only for member companies – we may survey committers in the future.

We ask that you complete the survey by August 12, 2005.  The results will be analyzed by the survey team and shared with the Eclipse Foundation and with survey participants.  Your participation directly affects our ability to provide leadership in the growing Eclipse ecosystem.  With a good response rate, we may even have some results to report and discuss for our member meeting in September.

I thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this survey because I know how valuable your time is. We look forward to the results!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
Office: 613-224-9461 x228