[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Mylar Creation Review

Dear Membership-at-large,
I, um, published at least two different times for today's Mylar Creation Review. Consequently, the attendance was fairly sparse. I apologize for my error and I have reconfirmed that the Lepido, Tools for Apache Cocoon Creation Review time is listed correctly on the web page: http://www.eclipse.org/org/processes/

The Mylar Creation Review was positive. However, because of my timing error, if you have any issues with a positive Creative Review result, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or by email.

My apologies,
*Bjorn Freeman-Benson*
Technical Director, Open Source Process and Infrastructure
Eclipse Foundation <http://www.eclipse.org/>
voice: 971-327-7323 (PDT, UTC-7 <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?cities=202,188,195>) email: bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

---