[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Release Review for BIRT 1.0 [rescheduled for one week later]

The BIRT Release Review has been rescheduled for a week later than planned. I apologize to anyone that this inconveniences, and I hope to be more accurate in my announcements for future Release Reviews.
--------------------------------

The BIRT Release Review for the BIRT 1.0 release will now
be held on Friday, May 6th, 9am PDT, noon EDT, 6pm CEST as
a conference call:
    613.287.8000
or   866.362.7064
pass code 874551#

The Release Review agenda is outlined on the Eclipse website:
http://www.eclipse.org/org/processes/release-review.html
The call will start with a 30-40 minute presentation by the BIRT PMC; the slides will be distributed in advance and will also be available through the http://www.eclipse.org/birt/ web page. I anticipate that this Review will take between one and two hours. Attendees are urged to call from a phone that has a mute button.

All interested members and committers are invited to attend.
--
*Bjorn Freeman-Benson*
Technical Director, Open Source Process and Infrastructure

Back to the top