[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Eclipse Market Research Study

Fellow Eclipse Member,
One of the top requests of the Eclipse membership is that the organization do a study of the Eclipse market so that we can all understand more about its characteristics, needs, and dynamics.

I'm very pleased to tell you that, with your support, this study will occur. The Eclipse Market Research Working Group, under the leadership of Jon Ward (IBM), has defined a study and selected an internationally respected firm to conduct the study. That firm is Evans Data Corporation, a name I'm sure you're familiar with.

The goal of the study is to provide participating members with information critical to making good business decisions with respect to the Eclipse market. Only those companies who sponsor the research will have access to the full study. The Eclipse Foundation will make available high-level summary information to all members.

I urge you to join the project as a sponsor. As a sponsor you will gain access to the detailed results of the study...a set of information that will prove invaluable as you make business decisions regarding the exploding Eclipse market.

For the study is to proceed, we need several more sponsors to sign on. Please review the attached sponsorship document and return it to Ian Skerrett (ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Best regards,
Mike
Mike Taylor
President and CEO
Instantiations, Inc.
Power Tools for Professional Java Developers

Voice: (503) 598-4911
mike_taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.instantiations.com