[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] EclipseCon Registrations: This is not a Drill!

All,

EclipseCon is currently 75% the way to being sold out. By "sold out" we mean that we will really do have a hard physical limit on the number of people we can fit into the space. Once we hit the limit we will be ending registrations and putting a big "SOLD OUT" banner across the www.eclipsecon.org website.

So if you want yourself, your key customers, users or developers to attend, now is the time to register.

To register, go here.

To book a room at the conference hotel, go here.

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone at the conference.

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
Office: 613-224-9461 x228