[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] EclipseCon Reminder

All,

EclipseCon 2005 is rapidly approaching.  The conference program committee has put together a very strong program of tutorials, technical sessions, panel discussions, and a business track.   We also have over 30 companies that will be demonstrating their Eclipse related products in the Exhibit Hall.  It should be a great week!  Check out the conference web site, www.ecllipsecon.org, for the complete program.

Remember to register before January 31, 2005 to receive a discount on the conference price and tutorials.  We are also experiencing a strong demand for the tutorials and some are over 50% sold.   I’d encourage you to register for a tutorial early so you aren’t disappointed.

To register for the conference, go here.

To book your room at the conference hotel, go here

I look forward to meeting everyone at EclipseCon, February 28 – March 3 in Burlingame, CA.

/mike

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.