[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] EclipseCon Exhibitor and Sponsorship Information

We are pleased to announce the exhibitor and sponsorship packages for EclipseCon 2005.  Every effort has been made to make it as easy and as cost effective for all our member companies to participate in this year’s event.

Attached is a copy of the exhibitor and sponsorship agreement detailing the different packages?     Please feel free to forward this document to your marketing events coordinator.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Ian Skerrett

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing