[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Eclipse Foundation press release listing companies shipping Eclipse platform and tools

The Eclipse Foundation is planning a press release to announce the momentum and growth we have experiences since becoming an independent entity.  An important proof point of Eclipse is the number of companies that have based their development tools on Eclipse and are currently shipping an Eclipse based IDE.  The current list of companies that we have shipping development tools that include Eclipse JDK or CDK is the following:

-           IBM WebSphere Studio,

-           Monta Vista Dev Rocket,

-           Novell/SuSE SDK,

-           PalmOS Dev Suite,

-           Red Hat Developer Studio,

-           SAP NetWeaver Studio,

-           Tensilica Xtensa Xplorer IDE.

-           TimeSys TimeStorm IDE,

-           QNX Momentics

I would like to make sure this list is complete.   If we have missed some companies please let me know.

Regards,

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing