[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Marketing Opportunity: Eclipse Supplement in SD Times

SD Times is planning an Eclipse Supplement for their December issue.  This is a great opportunity for the Eclipse members to get your message out to development managers.  It is also a great opportunity for all of us to demonstrate the vibrant Eclipse eco-system.

The Eclipse Marketing Committee has reviewed the attached promotion and endorses the initiative.  It is our hope to have as many members participate as possible.  If you have any questions about the promotion please feel free to contact me.   If you plan on participating, please contact SD Times directly.

Regards,

Ian Skerrett

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing