[eclipse.org-members-committers] Committer rep: Ask (and tell) me anything

Hi y'all,

probably many of you have already voted in the elections for the committer representative on the Eclipse  foundation board. But if you are still undecided, make up your mind and join me this Friday, Feb. 26 at 17:00h CET for an "ask and tell me anything" session. I'll be on Google meet ready to answer any question and hear your point of view.

If you want to know what I think about the planned IDE working group or tell me about how committer life in an Eclipse specification project could be improved (looking at you, Jakarta), join me at meet.google.com/ubu-kuay-fbf

I'm looking forward to meet you

/Thomas

https://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/candidate.php?year=2021&id=mader

Back to the top