[eclipse.org-members-committers] 2017 Elections

All,

I want to remind everyone that nominations for the 2017 Eclipse Foundation Board elections close on Tuesday, January 31. Please get your nominations in soon!

As a reminder, there are three seats available for each of the Committer reps and Sustaining Member reps.

To nominate someone, simply send an email to elections@xxxxxxxxxxx. Self nominations are welcome.

Have an impact on Eclipse's governance and get involved! These seats on our Board are respected, and vitally important to our Foundation's governance.

For more information, see https://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/
--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx