[eclipse.org-members-committers] Eclipse Converge: Time to register!

All,

Eclipse Converge is quickly approaching!  The one day program, scheduled for March 20, 2017 is available here.

Now is the time to register, and to plan your trip to beautiful San Jose, California.

For information on the conference venue and hotel bookings, please see here.

Immediately following Converge is Devoxx US.  This three day program, scheduled for March 21-23, includes a full slate of Eclipse-related talks throughout the week, as well as topics relevant to our developer community.  The full program details are here

Combined, these four days in San Jose are the biggest gathering this year to learn all that is Eclipse in North America.  In addition to the conference talks, there are hackathons dedicated to Eclipse topics, BoFs, and other meetings and get-togethers that are at all EclipseCon-style events. More details can be found on the conference websites.

Eclipse Converge is priced at $275 for the one day event, or $1150 for the full four days.  Many thanks to our member companies who are sponsoring the event!

We look forward to seeing you in March!

The Eclipse Converge Team

Back to the top