[eclipse.org-members-committers] Eclipse Converge program is ready

Hello all,

We have a great lineup of sessions for Eclipse Converge! See the Converge website for the full list of talks.

Register early (through January 6), and save $120; use the code CONVERGE120. This code also applies to a pass for Eclipse Converge + Devoxx US, so spend the whole week learning, sharing, and making connections.

Thank you to everyone who submitted talks; we received an impressive list of proposals. And of course  a big thank you to the program committee members for their efforts - it is definitely appreciated!

We hope to see you in San Jose on March 20, 2017 for Eclipse Converge, and for Devoxx US on March 21 - 23.

Regards,

The Eclipse Converge Team

Back to the top