[eclipse.org-members-committers] Submissions are open for Eclipse Converge

Hello all,

The Call for Papers for Eclipse Converge is open! We are looking for talks on Eclipse Platforms & Runtime, Web & Cloud, Languages & Tools, and anything else that you’d like to share with the Eclipse community.

Eclipse Converge is planned for March 20, 2017. It is a day-long event dedicated exclusively to Eclipse technologies, with the goal of allowing our North American developer community to meet and share ideas. It is held just prior to Devoxx US in San Jose, California. This scheduling allows our community to work together and focus on Eclipse technology on Monday, and then to immediately engage with the broader developer community at Devoxx US on Tuesday through Thursday, March 21 - 23, 2017.

Submissions close on December 12, 2016. We hope to see you in San Jose this March.

Best regards,
Mikäel Barbero, Program Chair

Back to the top