[eclipse.org-members-committers] Make your plans for EclipseCon Europe!

All,

It’s time to make plans for EclipseCon Europe on October 25-27. The EclipseCon website contains a detailed schedule, suggested hotels, and even a few tips to help you convince your manager to send you.

Along with the full program, note these events that add value: an Eclipse Member Meeting, a new StartUp MeetUp at the Unconference for new contributors and collaborators on new projects to share ideas in an informal setting, and a new hackathon format that makes it easier to find other attendees to work with on specific issues.

Thanks to all our sponsor companies. Your support is critical to the event's success. For those considering sponsoring, please note we are almost sold out. If you would like to fill one of the last spots, please contact sponsors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Be sure to register by October 4 to receive the early bird price.

Regards,
The EclipseCon Conference Team

Back to the top