[eclipse.org-members-committers] Open Source Project Announcements

Greetings Members and Committers

Before I get to the project announcements, I'd like to introduce The Eclipse Foundation's newest staff member, Stephanie. Stephanie will be working with me to help projects and committers navigate the Eclipse Development Process, interact with the Eclipse Foundation staff, identify opportunities to connect with and expand their communities, and otherwise be successful. I've asked Stephanie to spend a portion of her time proactively reviewing projects to identify those that may be stalled, and connect with them to see what we can do to help. The best way to connect with Stephanie is via the emo@xxxxxxxxxxx inbox.

Stephanie will also being helping me schedule regular Committer Orientation sessions. Our next session will be held on September 1/2016 at 10am. Save the date. We'll send out more details in a future announcement.

There are some reviews concluding on July 27, 2016:

There are some reviews concluding on August 3, 2016:

We have several proposals open for community review:

Please add your comments either directly on the proposal or in theĀ Proposals forum.

We run reviews ending on the first and third Wednesday of each month. Our next scheduled review dates are August 17, 2016 and September 7, 2016.

For more information about releases and reviews, please see theĀ Eclipse Project Handbook.

Thanks!

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization
@waynebeaton

Back to the top