[eclipse.org-members-committers] Voting Is Now Open: 2016 Eclipse Foundation Board Elections

All,

Voting has opened for the Board elections. [1]  Please review the candidate pages here. [2] Voting will close on February 26, 2016 at 3pm Eastern time. I am very pleased to have such a great slate of candidates for our Board! Thank you to all who volunteered to serve.

If you are eligible to vote, you should have received an email with your credentials. If you did not get an email, and believe you should have, please email emo@xxxxxxxxxxx.

These elections are very important for the Foundation’s governance, and we encourage everyone to participate!

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseCon