[eclipse.org-members-committers] 2016 Elections Coming Soon!

All,

Just a reminder that the 2016 Board elections are coming up soon. Nominations will be opening on Monday, January 4th. We'll be sending out a reminder on that date.

The positions of Sustaining Members and Committer representatives are a vitally important part of the Eclipse Foundation's governance. I highly encourage everyone to consider participating.

Based on the number of strategic members anticipated as of February 1, 2016, there will be three elected Committer Member representatives and three elected Sustaining Member representatives on next year's board. The terms of office are from April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017.

Key dates:
January 4, 2016: Nominations open. To nominate someone, simply send an email to elections@xxxxxxxxxxx.
January 22, 2016: Nominations close
January 29, 2016: Deadline for nominees to return their content to elections@xxxxxxxxxxx
February 2, 2016: List of nominees published on www.eclipse.org
February 5, 2016: Nominees' personal pages made available on www.eclipse.org
February 8, 2016: Voting begins
February 26, 2016: Voting ends at 3pm Eastern time
Week of March 7, 2016: New representatives announced at the Membership Meeting
Thanks, and happy holidays everyone!

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx