[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon NA 2016 - Call for Papers Now Open

EclipseCon North America is scheduled for March 7-10, 2016, in Reston, Virginia and the Call for Papers is now open!

We have expanded the program this year and have increased the number of speaking slots, both of which should lead to an even better opportunity to share your current work work with others, and to seek out feedback from your peers.

The conference tracks cover a wide range of topics, and, in addition to the usual subject areas, include theme days dedicated to Java 9, IDEs and IoT.

EclipseCon is a great place for project leaders to update the community on activities within your project. If you haven't spoken for a while, then it's definitely time to show what's new and interesting!

If this is the first time you have considered submitting a talk and you would like input on a talk you are considering, or help with drafting a "winning talk", reach out to the Program Committee and we will put you in touch with one of our mentors.

The early bird deadline for submitting your proposal is November 16, and five speakers from these early submissions will get their talks accepted and promoted early.

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Regards,
EclipseCon North America Program Committee

Back to the top