[eclipse.org-members-committers] We are ready for EclispeCon Europe!

We have worked throughout the year, and now we are ready for hosting you at the 10th  EclipseCon Europe in the Forum in Ludwigsburg.

Last week I briefly introduced  the Project Quality Day, IoT Day and LocationTech event that we have included in the conference. And the well chosen program with talks that cover the A-Z of Eclipse technology.

This week I'd also like to point you to the un-conference which preceeds the EclipseCon Europe. You'll meet experts from IoT, Location Tech, ALM / OSLC, PolarSys and Automotive as well as the Scout User group.

During the conference, you are welcome to participate in the hackathon  meeting many committers as well as the Eclipse Foundation team that will support you. And enjoy the IoT Playground with about 10 playful exhibits from companies and individuals. And if this is not enough - join us for the reception on Tuesday evening and our party with the EclipseCon band Cool Down on Wednesday!

Register now if you haven’t already!

PS: If this is your first visit to EclipseCon Europe, our mentor team is ready for you on Monday November 2nd, in the Nestor Hotel Bar.

PPS: Many thanks to everybody who has made it possible. Our sponsors, the program committee and of course our Eclipse Foundation team!

Ralph Mueller
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460