[eclipse.org-members-committers] [ACTION REQUIRED] Vote of the Eclipse Foundation Membership

Dear Eclipse Foundation Members and Committers,

I am writing to remind all of you that the vote regarding our membership agreement is currently underway.  A copy of my earlier email, which details the matter on which we are voting and the rationale for it, is included below.

To those of you who have already voted, thank you!  If you have not yet voted, we would ask that you do so as soon as possible, as we will not be able to adopt this change without your support.

If you did not receive your voting credentials on August 11th, please contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

As a reminder, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact either myself or to Andrew Ross, our Director of Eclipse Ecosystem Development, at andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Best regards,

Mike Milinkovich