Re: [eclipse.org-members-committers] Upcoming Vote of the Membership

On 04/08/2015 11:20 AM, Raymond Auge wrote:
The change might apply to organizations which provide some legal proof that they cannot join specifically due to the ruling law of the membership agreement.

Furthermore, if I understand the tone of the request, allowing this contingency to exist, the executive director may evaluate ANY organization which presents itself for membership, even beyond government agencies, provided they provide such legal proof that they cannot join because of this one aspect; ruling law of the agreement.

Correct?

No, not correct. The resolution passed by the Board stated that it applies only to "...recognized governmental agencies...". My apologies if this was unclear.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top