[eclipse.org-members-committers] Reminder: EclipseCon starts in just over 2 weeks

Members and Committers

Just a reminder EclipseCon starts on March 9, just over 2 weeks away. We are looking forward to seeing many of the Eclipse committers and members. We have a great line up of speakers, sessions and networking opportunities.

If you are planning to attend, please make sure you register in advanced. If you are not attending, please invite you colleagues to attend.

More information at http://eclipsecon.org/

See you in California,
Ian Skerrett

--