[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon NA Call for Papers

Members and Committers

The EclipseCon 2015 Call for Papers is now open!

The conference will take place March 9-12, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport in California. We are looking for high-quality talks and encourage you to submit a talk for one of the tracks below.

·        Eclipse Platform / RCP / OSGi - talks about the Eclipse Platform, e4, Eclipse RCP, etc., and covering case studies, best practices or the future of these technologies

·        Languages and Tools - talks covering best practices and new development around programming languages like Java (including Java8 and Java9), _javascript_, C++, Python, Scala, etc. and the tools that make these fun to use

·        Modeling - talks about Eclipse modeling technologies as well as domain-specific languages, with a focus on recent advances and industrial experience

·        Cloud Development - talks about cloud development tools projects at Eclipse like Orion, Che, and Flux, but also other efforts to move developer tooling to the cloud -- browser-based UIs for dev tools, next generation IDEs, and the tools that make developing apps for the cloud a pleasure

·        Other Cool Stuff - other interesting things that you think developers need to learn, such as usability, community building, or legal issues – you decide what you think is cool!

We are also hosting theme days for three Eclipse Working Groups: IoT, PolarSys, and Science, plus theme days for Xtext and CDT.

Submit your proposal soon – the deadline for submissions is November 17. The program committee will select five talks for early acceptance from those submitted by November 3, We look forward to attending your talk!

We’d also love to have you as a sponsor for this year’s conference. Find out more about sponsorship opportunities.

Best regards,

Ian Skerrett

Conference Chair

Ian Skerrett