[eclipse.org-members-committers] Open Source Projects Update

Hi Folks,

Couple of items of interest for you here.

Reviews Scheduled for August 13

Creation

Release

  • e(fx)clipse 1.0
    • This is a graduation release.
    • e(fx)clipse provides tooling and runtime components that help developers to create JavaFX applications.
  • Hudson 3.2.0
    • Hudson is a continuous integration (CI) tool written in Java, which runs in a servlet container.
  • Kura 0.7
    • Projects first release review. Initial code contribution was recently approved. After this release, the team is preparing their 1.0.0 release:)
    • Kura aims at offering a Java/OSGi-based container for IoT applications running in service gateways.

Office Hours

Don't forget the weekly office hours for projects, committers and contributors to touch base with us and ask questions. Thursdays @ 10:30 EST (14:30 UTC) and initially for 30 minutes. We're also monitoring IRC on irc.freenode.net in channels #eclipse and #eclipse-dev. Look for spatialfrog (Richard Burcher).

Look forward to chatting with you on Thursdays.

Ottawa Fall DemoCamp

Ottawa's going to be hosting an Eclipse DemoCamp this fall. We'd love for you to get involved; be this co-organizing, presenting or attending. Check out the wiki page, register for the free event and if you want to present add it to the wiki.

Look forward to seeing you there!

If you have any questions, ideas or thoughts, reach me at emo@xxxxxxxxxxx. Or ping me on IRC at irc.freenode.net on #eclipse and #eclipse-dev, look for spatialfrog. Twitter works well too @richardburcher.

Have a great weekend folks!

Cheers,

Richard Burcher

Community Manager at the Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top