[eclipse.org-members-committers] Open Source Projects Update

Open Source Projects Update

Hi Folks,

Meant to send this out Friday, my apologies.

Reviews Scheduled for July 30

Creation

  • Che [1]

Release

  • Epsilon 1.2 [2]

Office Hours

We're starting weekly office hours for projects, committers and contributors to touch base with us and ask questions. It will be Thursdays @ 10:30 EST (14:30 UTC) and initially for 30 minutes (will increase if there is demand for it). The first one is scheduled for this coming Thursday (July 31st).

Phone numbers

  • North America 1-866-569-4992
  • Germany 49-692-2224-6059
  • France 33-(0)-17-070-8535
  • UK 0800-033-7806
  • Switzerland 41-44-580-2115
  • Sweden 46-85-063-8386
  • Italy 003-902-3604-8268

Then enter the participant conference extension: 440, then enter pin 1527.

Alternatively, SIP clients can call 440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then enter pin 1527.

Look forward to chatting with you this Thursday!

Ottawa Fall DemoCamp

Ottawa's going to be hosting an Eclipse DemoCamp [3] this fall. We'd love for you to get involved; be this co-orgainzing, presenting or attending. Check out the wiki page [4], register for the free event and if you want to present add it to the wiki.

Look forward to seeing you there!

If you have any questions/ideas or thoughts, please reach me at emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a great week folks!

Cheers,

Richard

--
Richard Burcher on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization

Back to the top