[eclipse.org-members-committers] Open Source Projects Update

Open Source Projects Update

Hi Folks,

A couple of items for you here.

New and Interesting

Be sure to check out the Eclipse YouTube channel [1]. There's several new videos for the IoT Themed day @ Eclipse 2014 in France.

Upcoming Eclipse Foundation Hangouts

IoT

Join use [2] next Thursday at 11:00 EST to discuss what's made the news in IoT. This week we're inviting Eclipse and IoT working group member dc-square. We'll be debating on recent discussions on MQTT and learning more about technologies like HiveMQ.

Committer/Contributor

Join us [3] next Friday at 10:30 EST, I'll be talking about community with a focus on growth. If you're an Eclipse project and interested joining in with me to share your projects experiences on growing your community; please get in touch.

Reviews

There are no reviews planned for next week.

Luna Release

The simultaneous release [4] is only a few days away on June 25th!.

All projects involved have had successful release reviews.

Ottawa Luna Release Party

If you're in the area, stop by [5] and celebrate with us and others involved. We've got a small tab for pints/pepsi's and some finger foods + some Eclipse swag!

Please sign up [5] so we have an idea how many folks to expect.

If you have any questions/ideas or thoughts, please reach me at emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a great weekend folks!

Cheers,

Richard