[eclipse.org-members-committers] Clarification For This Weeks and Future Hangouts

Hi Folks,

Clarification here regarding our Hangout this Friday and beyond.

It is targeted at committers and contributors working on any Eclipse related project.

Sorry for any confusion.

=== Google Eclipse Committers and Contributors Hangout ===

On May 30th @ 11am EST we'll be kicking off an informal committers and contributors hangout series that'll
happen twice a month. My intention with these is to really help committers and contributors in any way we
can here. I see this as a two way conversation, how can we help you and your feedback
on what we can do better to support you.

We'll kick off the hangout with a quick slide deck of tips, gotchas and other items that
committers and contributors and projects need to know to get going. In the future we'll be reaching out to
the community for presenters to give both technical and community building talks.

We'll be leaving lots of time for Q&A during the hangouts.

We'll post the link on various channels prior to the hangout. For those unable to attend,
we'll be recording and pushing to our YouTube channel.

--
Richard Burcher on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization

Back to the top