[eclipse.org-members-committers] Final Reminder: EclipseCon and Annual Meeting is Next Week

Dear Committers and Members

EclipseCon 2014 starts in less than 1 week on March 17 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport. If you haven’t register we encourage you to do so by Friday March 14. Onsite registration will be available but the registration increases by $300.

If you don’t have time to attend the entire conference you might also be interested in attending one of our theme days: Java 8 Day, IoT Day, Vert.x Day and Polarsys Day. The cost to register for one of these 1-day events is $200.

Finally, I’d like to remind you of the annual Eclipse Foundation General Membership Meeting on March 17 at 3pm in the Bayside Room at the Hyatt Hotel. All members and committers are invited to attend. The detailed agenda is available at http://www.eclipse.org/membership/meetings/  Unfortunately for this meeting we are not able to provide Google Hangout for remote attendees.

I hope to see everyone next week at EclipseCon.

Regards

Ian Skerrett

Ian Skerrett

VP Marketing