[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon Starts in less than 2 Weeks

Dear Members and Committers

It is hard to believe that EclipseCon 2014 starts in less than 2 weeks. If you have not already registered we recommend you register before March 14. On-site registration will be available but it will be $300 more.

In addition to the great conference content, EclipseCon is also a great networking opportunity. There are a number of group meetings being held at EclipseCon, including the annual Eclipse Foundation General Meeting, CDT Summit, Science Working Group, LocationTech Meetup, SOA Symposium, the Eclipse Hackathon and more. Of course we will also have plenty of networking receptions to help facilitate the impromptu discussions. Lots of opportunities to connect with your peers in the software industry.

We hope to see you on March 17 in San Francisco.

Regards,

Ian Skerrett

Ian Skerrett

VP Marketing