[eclipse.org-members-committers] Early Registration Deadline for EclipseCon 2014 is February 14

Members and Committers,

EclipseCon 2014 starts in just 5 weeks on March 17 at the Hyatt San Francisco Airport [1].  We look forward to welcoming Eclipse members and committers to this annual conference. It is a great opportunity to network and discover the latest trends in the Eclipse and software development communities.

The early registration deadline is this Friday, February 14. If you register before this date, members and committers can save $500 off the full conference price. If you plan on attending, I suggest you register today [2].

I look forward to seeing you in San Francisco.

Regards,

Ian Skerrett

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/

[2] https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/registration