[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon 2014 Registration Now Open and Keynote Speakers

Dear Eclipse Committer and Member

It is time to start planning to attend EclipseCon 2014. This year EclipseCon will be held March 17-20 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport Hotel, in the heart of Silicon Valley.

Registration is now open. Attendees that register before December 31, 2013 will received at $700 discount off the full conference price.

We expect the technical program to be finalized in mid-December. However, we are very excited to announce our keynote speakers.

- Catarina Mota, co-founder of Open Materials, will talk about the innovation happening in the open hardware and smart materials community and how it will impact the future Internet of Things industry.

- Hans-Jürgen Kugler, chief scientist at Kugler Maag, will present “Will the New Industrial Revolution Lead to a Controlled Society or a Creative Society.” Mr. Kugler gave a very popular keynote at EclipseCon France so we look forward to him doing a similar talk in North America.

- Finally, Mike Milinkovich, executive director of the Eclipse

Foundation, will look ahead to explore what is possible for the Eclipse community in the next 10 years. The Eclipse community has accomplished a lot over the last 10 years and the possibilities for the next 10 are just as exciting.

Eclipse committers and members can register today for just $700. Use your MEMBER/COMMITTER discount code and register before December 31, 2013 to receive this discounted price.

Please also invite your colleagues to attend EclipseCon 2014. As you know, it is a great conference and we think they should attend too.

I look forward to seeing you again at EclipseCon 2014.

Regards,

Ian Skerrett

EclipseCon 2014

Conference Chair