Re: [eclipse.org-members-committers] Eclipse Projects Update, April 1/2013

Hey folks.

I'd like to extend my thanks to those of you who played along with my little April Fools Day joke yesterday.

For completeness...

The project reviews are all real.

Everything that I said about Git was a fabrication. We love Git. We love Gerrit.

Contributors also seem to love Git. The rate of contribution is increasing.

For those of you who were alarmed by my announcement yesterday and sent panicked letters asking me to reconsider: Happy April Fools!

Wayne

Back to the top