[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon Europe Early-Bird Submission Deadline Is July 15

All,

If you would like your proposal accepted early for ECE, be sure to submit by this Sunday, July 15.

Next week the program committee will choose their five favorite early-bird talks. Once we have notified the submitters, we will feature these on the ECE website [1].

All proposals must be in by July 31. You have just two weeks left, so get that talk submitted [2] soon!

For more ECE news, check the website [1], follow us on Twitter [3], or visit the Eclipse Facebook page [4].

Best regards,
Christian Campo
ECE Program Chair

[1] http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2012[2] http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2012/ecesubmissions