[eclipse.org-members-committers] Project updates, May 12/2012

Greetings folks.

We have two releases coming next week, and they're combined into a single review.

EMF Client, a framework to build EMF-based client applications, and EMF Store, a
model
 repository
 for
 EMF
 models, are both making their 0.9.0 release [1].

Please take a look at the test site for the new Project Management Infrastructure [2]. There's information about the ongoing effort in the wiki [3]. Your comments (and bugs) are both needed and appreciated.

I'm particularly excited (and I know that I've talked about this before) that we've been able to roll project plan and review information into release records. This means that all of this very valuable information will be available in one place where it will be easy to disseminate and digest. Perhaps most important, I believe that it will make providing this information a lot easier for project teams. If you can't open a bug, send me an email.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=215398
[2] http://portal.eclipse.org