[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon and Agile ALM Start in 3 Weeks

Hello Eclipse members and committers,

It is hard to believe that EclipseCon 2012 and Agile ALM Connect start in less than three weeks on March 26. We are very excited about holding these events in a new location in Reston, Virginia (very close to Washington, D.C.).

The technical program this year is very strong. We have a great line-up of expert speakers, case studies from industry, and insightful talks from many industry analysts. EclipseCon 2012 will be a great opportunity to learn about the new Eclipse 4 platform, domain specific languages (DSLs), Eclipse Orion, updates on Eclipse Modeling, and the latest on OSGi and Eclipse RT. It is another learning bonanza.

The response we are getting to the new Agile ALM Connect conference has been very positive. This co-located conference is the perfect place to learn about the tools and Agile best practices that organizations use across the lifecycle. We have expert speakers talking about open-source projects like Git, Gerrit, Selenium, Sonar, Maven, Hudson, and much more. Agile ALM Connect is ideal for technical people who want to improve the entire software development lifecycle.

Eclipse member companies and committers can also participate in the New Product Showcase at EclipseCon.   If you have a product or project that was first release in 2011, this would be a great opportunity to get feedback from the EclipseCon attendees.  There is no cost to participate but you do need to pre-register.

Finally, please don't forget the annual Eclipse Members' General Meeting will be Monday, March 26 at 3pm in the Reston Suites B at Hyatt Hotel, the same location as EclipseCon.  Employees of member companies and all committers are welcome to attend.  A more detailed agenda will be sent out shortly.

As you know, EclipseCon is all about networking and learning from the entire Eclipse community. We hope you will register today and join us again for EclipseCon 2012 in Reston.

Regards,
Ian

Ian Skerrett
EclipseCon 2012 Conference Chair

P.S. If you aren't going to be able to make it, we would love to know why. Please feel free to drop me an email and let me know the reason.

--
Ian Skerrett
VP of Marketing and Ecosystem

Back to the top