[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon New Product Showcase

All,

Once again at EclipseCon we will be hosting a new product showcase.   This is an opportunity for our member companies and new Eclipse projects to demonstrate their products to the conference attendees.  The conference attendees will also be voting on the Hot New Product Award announced at the end of the showcase.

The product or project must be first available sometime after January 1, 2011.  It must also be based on Eclipse or a plugin for Eclipse.

There is no cost to participate in the showcase but space is limited.  If you are interested in participating, please see the participation details at http://www.eclipsecon.org/2012/eclipsecon-2012-hot-new-product-showcase

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett