[eclipse.org-members-committers] Upcoming Reviews, Sept. 15-21/2011

Greetings folks.

We have four reviews this week.

First up is the Jubula 1.1 Release Review [1].  Jubula provides
automated functional GUI testing for Java and HTML applications. It is
aimed at teams who want their automated tests to be written by test
experts from the user perspective, without requiring any coding effort.
This release of Jubula enables developers to view and develop GUI based
tests. It also allows interaction with the test infrastructure and
execution of test suites.

Next, we have the combined release review of EGit and JGit 1.1 [2]. EGit
is an Eclipse Team provider for Git. JGit is an EDL (BSD) licensed,
lightweight, pure Java library implementing Git. With this eighth
release of EGit/JGit, the main Git use cases can now be done using EGit
without using native (i.e. command-line) Git.

Finally, we have a restructuring review [3] that will see components
move from Virgo to Libra. The Virgo Tooling consists of several features
including a WTP Server Adapter for the  EclipseRT Virgo server. As part
of this restructuring, the three editor parts--Bundle Overview, Bundle
Dependency Graph
and Server Console--will be moved from the Eclipse Virgo (rt.virgo)
project to the Eclipse Libra  (webtools.libra) project.

Eclipse project leads and committers: remember that you are required to
undertake a release review before making release bits available to the
community. Make use of your project mentors, or contact me if you
require assistance. The Eclipse Wiki [4] contains a wealth of information.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=202925
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=203414