[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon Europe: Last two weeks to submit talk proposals

Hello all,

While you are enjoying the summer, don't forget an important date: August 17. That's the last day to submit talks [1] for EclipseCon Europe 2011. Thanks to our early submitters, we already have a lot of great presentations to consider, so make sure to get yours in on time.

Be sure to check the website to see the early-bird submission selections. [2] We look forward to reading your proposals, and seeing you in Ludwigsburg in November!

Regards,
Bernd Kolb
EclipseCon Europe Program Chair

Back to the top