[eclipse.org-members-committers] Upcoming Reviews, May 19-25

This week, we start the creation review of the Eclipse Process Manager
(Stardust) Project [1]. Stardust will provide a comprehensive Business
Process Management Suite (BPMS) which covers all phases of the Business
Process Lifecycle including modeling, simulation, execution and monitoring.

The complete list of current proposals and reviews is available on the
Eclipse Projects landing page [2].

Indigo is coming! The deadline for projects participating in Indigo to
provide their IP Logs is today. The deadline for review documentation is
June 1st. Projects should be reviewing that material with their PMCs
today or very soon. All projects participating in Indigo should have at
least one committer monitoring the cross-projects mailing list. If you
need help, ask.

The JavaOne [3] call for papers is open. We'd like to see some great
Eclipse content at the conference, so get your proposals in soon. The
JavaOne 2011 Call for Papers closes May 23, 2011, 11:59pm PDT.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://eclipse.org/proposals/soa.stardust
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/projects