[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon 2011: Learn all about Watson!

Eclipse community,

We are excited to announce our third keynote talk for EclipseCon 2011. David Gondek, IBM research scientist on the DeepQA project, will take us on a tour of the technologies that power Watson and entertained us on Jeopardy! recently.

Scientists at IBM believe that this technology could soon power solutions to some of the world's critical problems. Current work includes applications in healthcare, finance, and telecom. You won't want to miss this talk!

Register now for the best price, and plan on joining us for four days of stimulating technical sessions, in-depth tutorials, and many opportunities for networking with the Eclipse community of users, developers, and providers.

EclipseCon 2011 is March 21-24 at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara, California. We hope to see you there!

Regards,
Donald Smith
EclipseCon 2011 Conference Chair

Anne Jacko