[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon program announced -- register now and save!

Eclipse community,

The EclipseCon 2011 technical program has been chosen, and is now available online! We have a diverse and dynamic selection of over 130 sessions, covering everything from Eclipse RT to Modeling. OSGi DevCon 2011 is again co-located with EclipseCon and offers a strong lineup of OSGi topics. We'll be trying out some new ideas this year, so watch the website for more information about some entertaining and interesting activities.

Here's a sample of this year's sessions:

EclipseCon 2011 is March 21-24 at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. Register by February 14, 2011 for the lowest price. As a member or committer, remember to enter the discount code MEMBER or COMMITTER to receive a $250 discount off an All-Access Pass. And also remember to make your hotel reservation. We expect the hotel to sell out, and you don't want to miss out on the Hyatt bar and the late-night networking sessions.

We hope to see you in Santa Clara in March!

Regards,
Donald Smith
EclipseCon 2011 Conference Chair

Back to the top