[eclipse.org-members-committers] Reminder: Eclipse Quarterly Members Teleconference - December 16, 11:30am Eastern (In Stereo)

A reminder of the call this Thursday.

-          Don

Membership at Large,

On Thursday, December 16th, 8:30am Pacific, 11:30am Eastern, 17:30 CET we will be holding our quarterly Eclipse Members Meeting via Webinar – this time, in stereo.

AGENDA:

Agenda items will include an Executive Director update, Membership, Project and Marketing Updates, Eclipse Summit Europe update, EclipseCon and other news.

If you have items you would like to place on the agenda, please reply to donald@xxxxxxxxxxx.  Also, if you are a new member in the past quarter and would like to do a short “New Member Introduction” at the teleconference call, please let me know.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

Once again this quarter, you must register in advance.  You can wait until the last possible moment at your own peril, but why not take a moment or two now to confirm your participation:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/749824770

VOIP Audio is available, or you will also be presented dial-in options when registering and entering the conference if you prefer.

-          Don

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.