[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon 2011 Call for Participation Deadline is November 30 - Members and Committers

Members and Committers,

A last minute reminder that the deadline to submit an EclipseCon 2011 speaking proposal is tomorrow, November 30, 2010.

If you have never spoken at EclipseCon or are an experienced speaker, we invite everyone to submit a proposal.   The great EclipseCon content comes from people like you,  doing interesting things with Eclipse.  We want to hear what  you have been doing, so submit a proposal today.

EclipseCon 2011 is scheduled for March 21-24 in Santa Clara, CA.   If you are planning to attend, very early registration rates are available until December 31, 2010.

Regards,
Donald Smith
EclipseCon Chair

Back to the top